IMPORTANT CHINA VISA ANNOUNCEMENT: From January 02, 2019 China consulates in Canada will require each applicant to come pesronally for fingerprinting. Visa Center advises to get China visa before the end of 2018 to avoid visa process complexities of new procedure! Apply at any Visa Center office or by mail before Dec. 31!
|5 daysturnaround||3 daysturnaround|
|Single entry visa - Tourist, Business, Private||$ 182.50
|Multiple entry visa - Tourist, Business, Private||$ 192.50
Nearest Sao Tome And Principe Holidays - Apply TODAY to avoid delays due to consulate closure!
|Friday, Dec 21||Sao Tomé Day (Dia de São Tomé e Príncipe)|
|Tuesday, Dec 25||Christmas Day|
Sao Tome And Principe Visa Requirements
- Passport valid for 6 months.
- One (1) passport size photo. (Photo facility is available on-site - TORONTO, OTTAWA, MARKHAM & VANCOUVER). Please note that photos from photo booth or home-shot photos are not acceptable.
- Proof of status. Copy of Permanent Resident Card or other proof of legal status in Canada (such as study permit, work permit, refugee/protected person status document)
- Itinerary. Copy of round trip tickets or itinerary.
- Yellow Fever Vaccination. Copy of International Certificate of Vaccination for Yellow Fever.
- Persons WITH DUAL citizenship, ONE of which IS Canadian, must apply WITH their Canadian passports only. Applicants WITH other THAN Canadian passports must provide the copy of the document confirming their current resident STATUS IN Canada (PR Card, Landed Document, WORK Permit)
Sao Tome And Principe Business Visa Requirements (additionally to the requirements above)
- Business Letter. An ORIGINAL invitation letter from the company to be visited.
Still have questions?Look in Sao Tome And Principe Visa Knowledge Bank!
Application center locations
1155 Rene Levesque Blvd. West